Update

I know I have not been on here in a long time. I have been reading some of ya'll post but for some reason I am unable to comment on post. I will have to see why that keeps happening. So I just wanted to give ya'll a little update for now and in about 4 weeks I will be back to blogging almost everyday:) Yay!

1.Car- We have been searching for a car for about three weeks and we have not had any luck at all. The reason why we are getting a new car is because my hubby messed up his car, he didnt wreck it he just went in a place where he should not have. Long story short he was pretending his jeep was a 4x4.*crazy boy*

This is the car we have chosen, hopefully they call us today and tell us they have the title to the car,and we just need to pick it up..and of course do paper work:) call me crazy but this is my dream car.

2. Megan- oh how that little girl has change so much since her daddy has been here. Lets just say she used to be such a sweet girl and very obedient, now she is acting like a teenager/toddler. Oh it's the worst but Im going to say it's because my husband babies her, which I cant blame him, he missed some months of her life and he just wants for her to really really like him, I guess.



3.School- is going wonderful, I am so busy everyday and I have never felt more stressed in my entire life but at the end it will be well worth it.


4. Our home- Im super excited about our home. We are having a barrier from us getting our house which is the issue with the car. The way we see it is, we need another car and then we can move forward with our house. Our realtor has sent us picture of some houses and I have fallen in love with all of them, so I already know its going to be so hard to make a decision of just one. So our home is on hold for now.

5.Us- Jaime and I are doing great. At first I was really freaking out with how much he was changing up my routines. And I broke down one day because everything that I had done for the past 7 months was changing. After that break down I felt a lot better and we are better than ever. Its actually been really really great since then. I just have a mild case of OCD.hehehe

Date night last Friday



I think that is all for now. I promise to put up better picture of us, I should be studying right now, I have two more midterms left:/ So long for now:)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work