2011 Review

Hello bloggers! I hope all of ya'll are having a great Friday so far.

Me, I am having a great Friday with this bad boy.

I am sick with a cold that has been bothering me for 5 days..yep 5 days.
I usually have the cold about 9 times a year...you would think I would be used to it by now,but no still gross. With all the sneezing and the Kleenex and all the good stuff that comes with a cold.(yuck)
But I am grateful that it is me and not my little one, I hate when she is sick.

-So anyways-

Ive been seeing lots and lots of blog doing a review on their 2011:)
I love doing these:)

I can honestly say that I spent most of this year alone with Megan,
Its pretty hard being alone with a toddler while the hubs was out in another country, in a war zone I might add. Scariest thing in the world, I don't wish that feeling upon my worst enemy.

January
-Started a new semester at school
-Planning Megan Toy Story party
-Skyped with Daddy for the first time
-Post office sent care package boxes

February
-Dadda came home for the last time before leaving to Afghanistan
-Terrible Freeze
-Megan turns 2 & has a party
-Megan becomes obsessed with Toy Story
-Toy story on Ice(best show ever!)

March
-Turned 22 years old
-Had my first Surgery
-Received our first phone call from Jaime
-Made my first picaboo album

April
-Easter!
-Easter Pictures
-Our Love story was published in a book
-Passed all classes for Spring
-Cleaned out old storage into a new big one

May
-Mothers day was the best
-My little sister went to her Senior prom
-Had a pet duck for awhile
-Spent most days outside playing with Megan..so lots and lots of new toys
-Duke became part of the family

June
-Megan and I went to the zoo
-My sister graduated from High school
-Made a Happy Fathers day sign for Jaime
-Went to Corpus for a meeting with the wives..so much fun
-Jaime finally got wifi in his bunk!!!(yes huge deal)
-Finally saw my husband via Facetime..thank god for technology

July
-4th of July spent at a park with Family
-Spent most days outside in a pool
-Big Brother month!!!
-Moved my mom into an apartment
-Started making cupcakes with Megan's help



August

-August 3rd(4th Anniversary)
-Went to the Beach with Megan(Terrible time,she hates the sand)
-Celebrated Jaime's birthday just Megan and Me
-Moved in my little sister to her dorm
-Celebrated my dads 47 birthday

September

-Fractured my hand
-Received Jaime's footlocker,which means he was almost home
-New Semester
-Buying Homecoming shirts

October
*Best month ever!
-Jaime came home safely
-Bought Jaime a truck
-Took Megan to see a Sesame Street show

November
-Marine Corps ball
-Crazy Black Friday
-Our First professional pictures taken

December
-Amazing Christmas
-Started the Elf on a Shelf tradition
-Made the Deans list

I would say I had a great 2011..and I'm hoping that 2012 is going to
be even more amazing.

What did you do for 2011?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work