3rd Birthday Party

My little baby girl is turning 3 in two month! Holy cow right?! Seems like just yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital. It makes me sad and happy that she is growing up so fast.

 
I mean look at her when she was a baby..




She is still my little ball of Sunshine and even though she can outsmart me now Im glad I have such a smart kid...Did you know she can resite The pledge of Alligence. My mouth dropped when she was telling it to me. I'm always blown away by her.

I wish I could go back in time and do it all over again. I have to admit I was so afraid to take her out in public. I dont know, I just always had this fear that she would have break down and I would be alone and since most of the time it was just me and her,I would not have anyones help. When and If I have another child, I will take that child everywhere. Nothing will stop me...the worst she/he can do is cry.

As opposed to a toddler where he/she will lay of the floor stomping everywhere now that I would be freaking out to.

Ok back to why I wanted to type this post...

We have decided to not make a big birthday for her this time around. Shocking I know but Im not up to making a party and having to invite everyone again and another reason is I wanted to take Megan on a trip.

Yep on a trip. It's not a trip that is far. I wanted to take her to San Antonio. We are going to choose a weekend close to her Birthday and take her to visit San Antonio. She has never been there, Jaime and I have gone together after our first delpoyment but this time we wanted to take Megan for the first time. Im not sure what theme park we should take her to either Fiesta Texas or Sea world.

Since we are taking her on a trip I at least wanted to make her a tiny tiny party. She has really taken an interest in Tinkerbell. So I decided I wanted to do a Tinkerbell theme. So I had been thinking for awhile and I decided that I am going to start on makin all the little details of it like ASAP since I only have a few weeks till school starts.

These are some of the ideas that I have picked up from Pinterest.







 She is super excited for her Birthday, I just told her yesterday that we were making a small birthday party and now everytime I leave somewhere. In her head Im getting her Birthday party ready.(hahahaha) oh lord that little one is so funny. But I know how I want it for her. I still need to find some little games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work