My Christmas List

I have been so busy during the week and today I decided to finally stay in a watch Teen mom 2 which I had to take a break from becuase those girls upset me with some of their choices but moving on.

I have great news!

I Made...The Dean's List.

I am so very proud of myself, I really worked so hard this semester and I cant even believe that I achieved the goal that I made for this semester.

I saw this post from The Sweet Life of Semper Fi and I thought I would post up my Christmas list just in case my husband or anyone needs some helpful hints:)

1. I would love the perfume from Taylor Swift; Wonderstruck


2. A Kitchen Aid Mixer


3. Gift cards from Ross,Marshalls,Target




4.A touch phone with internet. Ya'll should see my phone it is ancient times.

This is the phone I currently use:
It's not bad I just want internet on it.

5. iMac computer,this one is pushing it but hey I can dream right:)
6. A desk(This I actually do need) out of all these gifts I really want this one.


Thats my Chrismas list...I honestly dont care to get these things whatever my
 family get me Im sure I'll love it.

What's on your Christmas List?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work