This isnt the nicest blog post

Nor the happiest..so if your looking for something jolly and giddily this post isn't it.

If you read my blog regularly you would know I don't usually post up sad or mean things on here because I just don't like to be that way....but right now, I just don't care.

So here it is, my somewhat rant and whining to the world.


My husband is a United States Marine,he is an amazing man, he is the kind of person who will do the right thing even if everyone one else does the wrong thing. He will do what he thinks is right and you could count on him for anything &&& he fights for his country and he has been deployed Not once but twice!! So why in the hell do they (cant tell you who because I may just get into trouble) will not hire my husband!!!!

WTF! you would be so lucky to have my husband. Your "department/company" have bad guys in it. Yet you wont get the guy who will always do the right thing and is a hard worker. Nice. Freaking nice!

They don't lie when they say the system is messed up!


I am so fed up with people already and above all
 I cant understand how something good has not happened for him.{yes I'm being whiny,no I don't care}

Don't get me wrong I'm happy for the blessing we have but WTF my husband deserves something good! Damn it! Its not like he hasn't worked his ass off because he has..yet shit has not happened for him.

Its so frustrating to see him go through this.

I understand it's so close to Christmas and I'm suppose to be all smiles and what not but this crap that my husband is going through is not the greatest to see.






Comments

Holly said…
Thats terrible :/
Hoping and praying something GREAT comes along asap for him and your family. Try and keep your head up!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work