Friday the 13th!!!

One. You must post the rules
Two. post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.

Three. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.

Four. tag eleven people and link them on your post

Five. let them know you've tagged them!



.11 Fun facts about me.

1. I have a daughter that is going to be 3
2. I was a Powerlifter in high school.
3. I exposed my breast to the whole city due to a lot of movement in a halftime performance.
4. I LOVE reading books.
5. I love cardigans!
6. I daydream about a very country wedding.
7. I made the Dean's list last semester and plan on doing it again for this semester..
8. I would love a boy for my second child.
9. I love taking photos.
10. My most embarrassing moment was when I slipped and fell on a puddle of mud..
11. I would rather buy clothes for Megan than me,because they are just cuter!

.11 questions from Holly to me.
1. What made you start blogging? I started to blog because my teacher said I was a good writer and that I should maybe take up blogging.
2. Who in life, inspires you the most? Honestly, people who have children and still finish school with a BS or a Masters.
3. If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be? Abraham Lincoln! He's amazing!
4. One place you'd like to go on vacation? Venice, Italy.
5. Biggest dream in life? To become a Teacher
6. Favorite sports teams? I would say the Spurs but I hardly ever watch them...The hubby does not like basketball:/ boo him
7. Favorite store to shop at? Ross!
8. What do you like better, Facebook twitter or pinterest, and why? Pinterest....There is more things to look at in my opinion. Sometimes people on Facebook only get a Facebook to snoop on people..or so it seems.
9. Craziest thing you've ever done?Touch a stingray
10. Favorite drink (alcohol or non alcohol)?Coca Cola
11. Did you made a NY resolution? Have you stuck to it? Not really I just made some goals really.


.11 Questions for my tagged bloggers.
How many children do you want?
Do you sleep with your closet door opened or closed?
Have you ever camped out?
What is your song of the week?
When you were a kid,what was your favorite Halloween costume?
Do you ever dance in the car?
Is Christmas stressful?
Do you believe in Ghost?
Do you miss anyone right now?
Did you play any sports in High school?
What is your most embarrassing moment?
 
.TAG, you're it!.
Natalie Our Forever
Nikkeya La Cabrona
Olivia For Me


Comments

Holly said…
Thanks for playing along :)

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work