Castles and Dreams(WILW)

Link up with Jamie and play along!

Is is just me or is this week draggin! I am so tired, and I feel like my brain is going to exploded from all the information that I am getting from school.Helppp Meeee*Hitting head against the wall*

bbuuut WILW always cheers me up though:) so here we go....

I am Loving that a shutterfly folder came in yesterday with some of the pictures I ordered and did I mention they were free..yep all 63 of them!

I am Loving that I took some cute Valentine's day pictures of Megan.

I think they came out pretty good..Im no professional, but as long as I get some cute good quality pictures I am happy!

I Love when I have unexpected dates with my husband or daughter:)

I am Loving the ideas that are flowing through my mind for Valentine's day gifts for my husband...I would post on here about them, but he reads my little ol' blog:)

I am Loving that I have a short week of classes this week due to my teacher going away on a conference.Yay! I really just want to hang out at home and be a little lazy(the word lazy is stretched though because I have to take them online instead).

I am Loving that we will be taking our 2nd trip as a family to San Antonio!
Its Megan's Birthday gift,I cant wait to take her to see Shamu and all the whales



I am Loving my husband! He just takes whatever Megan and Me do to him.

I am Loving my pinterest finds:

You all have to see this youtube video clip I found, It is hilarious you wont regret it.
Kristen Bell sloth Meltdown


"I slept in castles and fell in love because I was taught to dream"
I love Taylor Swift! Hopefully I get to meet her one day.

Seriously these outfits are super cute!


What are you loving this Wednesday!?

Comments

Kristen said…
Love the pins! And I saw that Sloth video of Kristen Bell on Ellen yesterday - hilarious!
Abbey said…
Stopping in from WILW--those Valentine's pictures of Megan are too cute! I think you did a great job! And I looove that song Swift has written on her arm. Good ol' Faith Hill! Happy Wednesday!
Kristen said…
Your blog is so cute! I'm a new follower and just grabbed your button! You can get mine here: :)

alovelymist.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list