Miscellany + Weekend Recap

This weekend was pretty awesome and we had some things to do in the mix.

Friday:
I went to school early due to turning in a TB test paper because I have to observe a little baby at a Head Start.

and then I had a class for an hour. Then headed home to hang out with my little baby.
We spent the day cleaning our closet because OH.MY.GOD it was a mess in there.
I am able to walk in there now.EEk!
Hubby got home pretty late due to having to attend classes in a town about 45 minutes away.Its really bad on gas:/

Saturday:
I had a meeting with a university because they have a program where we can attend the school I am but get an education at a University level. Its a long process but I will be going to the Texas A&M University of Kingsville this Fall!

After I was done with my meeting Jaime and I went to see a house....we just started to look at houses since he got his firefighter job. We have our down payment which we have been saving our butts off for awhile.

I found a pretty house in a very safe neighborhood which I need if I will be by myself with Megan for 4 days straight (that is how Jaime's schedule will be). Of course we are also looking for a fixer-upper as well.
Unfortunately Two of the bedrooms are very unfinished, To where you can see the inside of the walls. So it's a no but still a very cute house. & so different & there is a little river in the backyard.

Afterwards we did a little shopping:) & ate some
 lunch and at night we saw some movies:)




Sunday:
Was low key I had to apply to the University(pray I get accepted) and I did a spring cleaning with my clothes.
I  have a lot of clothes I don't use.
Hubby played with his truck and his bow. hehehe

Miscellany:

You may have noticed my hair is short! Yep after about a year and a half I finally cut my hair! Seriously it was so gross! The ends were gross and I didnt really know what to do with it anymore..and well lets face it Im a mom I dont have time to do all these kinds of things to it.

I found this flyer on one of the boards at school.
 I was really excited to show my dad, he loves Paranormal stuff.

I am In love with The Hunger Games (slightly obsessed) we are going to see that movie the day it comes out!
 I read these books in three day..I didnt get a lot of sleep:/
I have found some stuff on Etsy and Im hoping my husband reads this post and buys me this coin bag! 

For husband: you can purchase it HERE:)

Link up with these Amazing blogs!




Comments

Cami said…
Great photos, Diana! Sounds like a fabulous weekend :)
I cannot wait for the HG to come out in the movies..YAY
Nicole said…
Sounds like a great weekend! I hope you have better luck house hunting than we have had!!
EMily said…
Sounds like a fun and busy weekend!
Anonymous said…
The Hunger Games is one of my all time FAVORITE series! Can't wait for the movie.
Alyssa said…
Loving your haircut! I went short fairly recently too and love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list