Puppies!!!(WILW)

Link up with Jaime for WILW!!





 I am loving the puppies my dog(stacy) had!! We woke up to little puppies on Tuesday morning. I had to help Stacy be a little motherly because she looked like she had no idea what to do, so I had to help her lay down and have the puppies find the milk and get them warm.

Warning: Too much cuteness on these puppies!
(Stacy)





 I am Loving the silly string fight my husband and I had on Monday:)
I love when that happens!

I am loving the trees I made for my little brothers Texas History Project!
Dont they look awesome?!
 I am Loving this coat that my husband bought me...I had been wanting one forever!
Please disregard the terrible photo quality:/

 I am loving/unloving my uncontrolable baby fever seriously I need some meds:)




 I am loving these pinterest finds!
The Vintage apple


Hunger Games!!!


^I love this one!!!!



I am loving my husband and my little baby girl. Gosh without them I for sure be super bored with life. No doubt!

What are you loving today!?

Comments

Kristen said…
Ahh those puppies just made my day!! How cute!! :)
Abbey said…
Those hunger games glasses are so cool! Can you send me the link to the pin?
Rebekah said…
The puppies are so cute! Baby fever is such a funny thing :)
Jaclyn said…
puppies! we just got rid of ours. sadness!
Holly said…
ahh those puppies! I LOVE!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list