23rd Birthday!(picture overload)

I felt horrible that I missed last weeks WILW but Im back on this week!


Ok I gotta say I am for sure Loving Spring Break!!!

I am Loving Instagram! I dont like to use it so much because I feel like I will get on people nerves because I really do take too many pictures.
 On Friday, My husband surprised me with some roses! I think because I had a really bad week. It was so cute!
 
Picture of me and Megan on Saturday morning in bed:)

Megan loves Makeup! Maybe too much for a 3 year old.

I really love Boy Meets world. It is hands down the best show ever!

I found this phillies shirt,made me think of a teacher friend I have in Philadelphia:)

Snowcone stands have opened up..you know its going to get hot soon if they do:(


I am loving books! I have so much time on my hands that I finally get to read some book.
 I found these at the thrift store.There were so many good book but I didnt want to get so many because I knew I probably would not finish them all in one week.
Im not sure which blog I read about a newlywed bride was learning how to cook for her husband..I thought of that post when I saw this book.

 I am seriously Loving my little family!
 Jaime as usual taking forever to order his food.


 Megan being a shopaholic! With momma and dadda



 She feel asleep on the car ride home.


 Mr. Funny boy!
All of us Saturday morning for Breakfast!

I am loving my 23rd Birthday!!
I received so many wonderful gifts for my birthday but I have to say the best present was spending it with my husband.He had not been to one of my birthdays since we met/got married. He was either on a drill weekend or he was on deployment so this birthday was kind of a big deal to me:)

He bought me the sweetest card,two tickets to see The Hunger Games, a Hunger games t-shirt, A book (The Vow), a strawberry cheesecake and some flowers and balloons:) Ahh I was so excited just to see him walk through the door on MY birthday:)

I recieved other gifs from my dad,and my sister. Like books flowers, and movies:) My favorite!
Early present from my husband on Monday!


Flowers from my dad

 I needed to relax for awhile..I felt like I had been on my feet all day long.

 Megan and Mommy
My brother,me, and of course Megan

I really enjoyed my birthday with my family!



ThjevintageApple

& of course Im loving my pinterest picks
Boards found here








Have a good Wednesday ya'll!!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Just found your blog through WILW, your little family is so adorable! I hope you had a fabulous birthday, as I can see, you did.

I saw that skirt thing on Pinterest this morning and I badly want to try it, along with the poof side twist thing in my hair. Although nothing every turns out for me as well as it does in the pictures lol :)
Rebekah said…
Love all of these! Those roses are my favorite ever. BMW is the best show! We spent 2 weeks watching the entire series and now we don't know what else to watch! I wish I had plans to see The Hunger Games soon, but it's not going to happen!
Karla said…
You are blessed, glad your birthday was great. And best of all the hubby was there!!
glad you had a great birthday! lovely pins.

happy wednesday
xx :: ashlyn

let it be beautiful
Faith said…
you have SO much to love!

loving your blog!!

Glad to hear that you had an amazing birthday!!
Unknown said…
Happy belated birthday :),
Holly said…
Happy belated birthday! :)

Dropping by from WILW!
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com
Sugarr2518 said…
Happy belated birthday! It looks like you had a fabulous birthday. Boy Meets World was my Friday night show! I would NEVER miss it!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list