Do you ever?(marriage)

Find yourself in bed with your husband and you just talk and talk?
Just about random things?

It still happens for us. I remember when I was a little girl and I would hear my own parents in their room talking and I knew they were in bed because I could see just a little part of them in the room. They would laugh & talk.

Last night my husband and I talked about silly things, and about some gossip I had heard about family, you know the usual things :P & I would say dumb things(he thinks Im funny) and I would get on him and tickle him(PG stuff of course).You know just horse playing:)

And at some point he looked at me like he had fallen in love with me all over again. Like that stare deep into your eyes, type of thing. I know it sounds cheesy but It was really special and I have not had that moment in awhile. Between going to work,getting Megan ready in the morning,grocery shopping,picking up Megan, going to school,teaching,observations, dr. appointnments. Life can get hectic so what better time to talk than before you sleep. It was so nice to just talk and play around like we didnt have responsibilities.

Just wondering if anyone else does that with their husband/fiance/boyfriends?

Comments

Karla said…
This was adorable and touching, I know exactly what you are talking about. I love when my husband and I just get that moment where you know exactly why you love each other.. exactly why you were meant to be together!
Hope you get more moments like this!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list