It. just. got. worse.

So remember yesterday I said that I have had a stressful two weeks...well this morning I open my car door, I notice that all of my doors are unlocked.

I open the door and find my car has been broken into.

Yes broken into!!

 This is where the radio should have been

My Radio was gone, my college books, my planner of everything I have to get done.

To me my radio is the least of my worries..It was my books I cared about and all my papers from this past semester is what mattered.


So I had to start over with a new planner and binder.
  & since now I dont feel safe at all  we are going to get a hand gun, a surveillance camera, and some sensor lights:)


On a lighter note...

I also got my Ipod finally!


I probably should have seen this coming..The month of march is always a bad luck month for me.

Like I said, I really need a vacation.

Comments

Amber said…
I am so sorry this happened to you! I hope your able to get your school stuff worked out! ugh I can't even imagine. I'm mad for you girl!
I can't believe that your car was broken into! You're right, the radio can be replaced (by insurance!) but the papers, books and planner - oh I am so sorry girl :( :(
Whitney @ EHFAR said…
I'm so sorry girl that your car got broken into! My car was broken into about 2 years ago and my radio/stereo was taken out and stolen too. Plus, a year before that, my GPS was stolen.

It's such an awful feeling to know that people were going through your stuff and even took some of it :(

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list