Spring Break has begun!



life rearranged

Linking up for the first time with Life Rearranged!!
Follow me on Instagram!
dmgonzale07



I love this game! If your addicted like me and have a week off for spring break..lets play:)
Dmgonzalez14



Drinking soda in the morning...not good for me..but oh so tasty.







My sister bought me this air freshener from Bath and Body works..Isnt it super cute! Its a lady bug.

Took this at school before my last class.

In the spirit of turning 23 next week I thought I would buy these Birthday Oreos:)



We took a trip to Home depot to purchase some solar sensored lights.
Its just too bad that the sun will be away for awhile.

I hope ya'll have a good weekend!

Comments

Jonnique said…
I love coke too...anytime! #insta-friday love! Your newest follower!!! Please check out my blog!
Holly said…
Happy early birthday! Oreos are definitely appropriate in that situation! :D
Our Beaten Path said…
haha! I love that game too!
Birthday Oreos... yummmmm :)

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list