Spring is in the Air

 I am Linking up with Jamie and The Vintage Apple

Its Wednesday, the week is almost over!
Here are my LOVE for the week.

I am Loving I only have 4 more weeks of school left! Heck yes!


I am Loving that we finally have A/C it had been about 6 months since we had A/C!


I am Loving the spring time.


Megan and her grandpa were planting plants outside. It was so sweet. Its funny because she really didnt like to getting dirty.

I am Loving my Puppies. They are going to make it so hard to say goodbye.



I am Loving my little baby girl!
 My cute little girl!

Her Autie Dora bought her a Rapunzel doll:)

I am Loving the Blizzard my husband bought me!!!

I am Loving the Little ones at my school.  They took their state test today. I hope they all did well!

I am Loving the goodies I got myself yesterday. I promise you, it is so hard to buy myself something because I either find something for my baby girl or my husband found something for himself and I just forget about myself. I think it's a mom thing.



I love these shoes!!!!

I am Loving these Pins on Pinterest!
Follow Me on Pinterest















Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!

Comments

Trish said…
omg the hunger games note from the movie theather = tooo funny!

Trish
Kristen said…
Love all your pins! So funny!
xoxo
http://khemp.blogspot.com/
Asha said…
Your pins are hilarious! I love the doormat one and the theater staff note :) Oh, and your wedges...so cute!

I'm your newest follower and hope you'll follow back at ashareyes.blogspot.com

p.s. - I'm also having a giveaway!
Makaila said…
I LOVE the last pin. So true!
Sugarr2518 said…
You have a lot of pins:) Loving the quotes. You really don't know how amazing it is to have AC until you don't have it! We didn't have it growing up and I had to wait a LONG time to get it into my older house. Now, that we have, I'm soo thankful:) Hoping you have a great day!
Unknown said…
you go A/C back just in time! and that door mat is hilarious!!

have a happy Wednesday :)
Faith said…
Love your pins! I am so glad you got something nice for yourself :)
Hilary said…
Following you on Pinterest now!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list