Kids say the darnest things

Megan is 3 and she has been saying the funniest things for awhile. 
She does not know what sarcasm is and she is puzzled by some of the things i say, or cant understand why some things are happening in the movies but cant happen in real life.
 Some things like "hail" and "mermaids in water can be outside of the water when we see her in person", she just says the funniest things 
and I am wondering how in the heck am I going to remember all of
 the things that she says. I cant have my video recorder 24/7 
or my camera.What the heck do I do?

 So Ive been pondering, and I think Ive mentioned about a year ago I have notebooks for recipes and a book for neat Teaching Ideas.
My momma gave me that Teaching book actually and it has the cutest little note in it.
 
 So I have decided to write a notebook about all the crazy things Megan does or says. I just have to carry it in my purse forever or at least until she starts understanding the not so complicated stuff:) I guess it will be a journal about all the little things she says and does:)

I can already hear Jaime say "Another notebook?"


Comments

Megan said…
Haha that's a great idea! Your daughter has a great name by the way ;)

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work