Friday Letters

Linking up with Ashley @ Adventures of Newlyweds

Dear Internet, Oh how Ive missed you.I dont know what I would do without you. I needed your more than wanted you. Online classes is hard to do without internet but your finally here. P.S I think my daughter missed you more than I missed you.

Dear Husband,  It scares me when you tell me that fire was right in front of you. Im scared to loose you. Im sorry If I call you if you dont call me at a certain time. Im not crazy I just want to make sure your alive. Its just that I love you so much.

Dear Megan, I LOOOVVEE that you love my music. Singing in the car with you, is one of my favorite things to do with you. I still remember putting earphones on my belly so you can hear some of my music and lo and behold you love my music!

Dear Math/Algebra, I wish you didn't exists! Nuff said.

Dear Marine Corps, I cannot wait to write my Goodbye letter to you next week:)


Comments

Rebekah said…
Yay for new apartments and internet! Megan just sounds like so much fun.
Courtney Cakes said…
I totally agree with you about Math/Algebra. Why do we need it? I just don't understand.

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work