Insta-Love

life rearranged

 I am not very good making waffles...tomorrow Mr. Husband is goign to attempt making waffles.


  Last weekend I had to do an Experiment which included having to dissect somethings. Gross right. I was. It was so mushy:/

 I am  huge Taylor Swift fan. If you have been following me for awhile you would know I love to listen to all things Taylor Swift.

 My husband is the Best he showed up with yummy Cupcakes for his favorite girls:) We are sooo not spoiled;)


 Megan loves taking pictures all the time with every single Ipod or camera she sees. This is just one of those photos.



I loved this Pin I found on Pinterest:) It is very very dot on Me and My Husband:)


Sorry for looking like I just woke up..I did in fact wake up. I just love the shirt my husband gave me. I was just pretty excited and showing some pride:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work