(I should probably be studing)Insta-love


Yay! for the weekend! Late nights and sleeping in.
I have a lot of work to do today but Im having a little break to do a post:)


As you can see I didn't post much this week but any how still a great week:)
1)I am doing pretty well on psychology and my final is on Monday.Ekkk! and I may add that I have not been studing all that much and I have to seriously get on the ball.
2)I was so proud of myself when I received a perfect 100 on my Midterm!
3) Jaime did his first braid on Megan. It was a big deal in this house!
4) I bought Jaime a present about a week ago on Amazon "just because". He loved it! Hopefully he does not loose it.

Link up and have a good weekend:)
life rearranged

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work