So what would you like to know?

:)

Jump over to Becky's blog and Link up



I decided to jump around on some of these questions:)
Thats ok right?


Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
Im currently attending college right now. I am making a switch to another school this coming Fall right now I am at a Technical college and will be going to Texas University A&M in Kingsville Texas. I will be studying Interdisciplinary studies. I will be a teacher coming the following year:)

If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A car, we were going to by another car but something came up and we are waiting again.
I hate that Im so responsible and look at my priorites first:)
There is nothing wrong with my car it's just old and would like a new one. Its the American inside me talking.





Show us a picture from high school or college.






















 This photo was from my Senior year

 I rarely used makeup.

 What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I had a waitress job in High school...ugh worst job ever I lasted a whole 3 weeks and never again will I do it.


Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.  
























 I took this photo last night. I was about to take Megan a bath and I was already beat.



















This one of my most meaningful photos
She was Three days old 



What is your favorite movie? 
This one is always fluctuating but the my favorite currently is...








Comments

Unknown said…
New follower - enjoyed your 411 - hope to have you follow back

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work