My First Pinterest fail

I never thought it would happen to me.
I thought that since it was pretty darn easy it was fool proof.
I was wrong.

A few days ago I pinned a meal that I thought look pretty good and pretty simple to make.
I dont have a lot of time when it comes to doing meals so I need something that wont take 4 hours to make.
So when I saw this meal I thought hey that looks pretty good, AND it looks easy right?
Wrong! I didnt read where it said it took 4 hours to bake so it was a bad start.
I then did all the steps it told me to do.

At the time it was baking I started to think, why wouldnt the picture be the ending product?
Why would it have the beginning? So I got on Pinterest and search "Party Chicken"

I came across a blog called  Pinned Creations and she said that it wasnt that great.
That wasn't going to stop me from tasting it myself.

My dish didnt come out looking good.
However, I did make it and I needed to try it to at least have my own opinion of it and because I hate to see food being wasted. I tried the chicken.

In my opinion it was less than ok So I give it a 2 out of 5 stars.
I mean I will not be making this again but it was o.k, I had to add some things to it to make it tastier but all in all, it was not that great like I hoped it would be. Not even my husband liked it and that to me says a whole lot.




Comments

Rebekah said…
Sometimes those Pinterest creations just don't turn out! I've had quite a few issues with desserts but not really with dinner! There's always next time :)

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work