Friday Letters

 Dear life, please stop throwing me curve balls. Your kind of ruining my game:) Dear mom and dad, thanks for being there for me when I need you, have I ever told ya'll, that ya'll are my favorite parents?:) Dear Taylor Swift fans, How excited are ya'll for her new album? Megan and I cannot wait. Dear Neighbor's parents, I think your children missed the day, when you taught them how to respect people. Dear House, I know your somewhere out there, please don't take your time to show yourself. We would love to meet you<3 b="b">Dear Netflix
, I love how you keep adding new episodes to all my favorite shows but seriously your driving me away from my homework. Dear Megan, thanks for telling me "It's o.k mom" when I am scared,sad, mad...I think I need you more than what you need me. Your my rock baby girl.


Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work