Christmas Wishlist

The holiday will soon be here as well as our favorite elf! Megan has been asking about out Elf "Marshall" all year long. Not a week passed by that she didn't ask for him. Soon he will be here and I cannot help but look up some things on Pinterest about him. I found some pretty good ideas for his first day back. The idea that stood out was having him come with a package from the North Pole. Jaime and I are having a grand time figuring out what we should put in the package that she will be receiving. I am hoping that someone can ring the door bell and on the floor will be "Marshall" the elf with the package on our front porch and have Megan come out and see what came for her:) To say I'm excited is an understatement, I love that she knows that Santa could be watching her.

I wanted to take the time to put a little Christmas wish together for my family. So that way they know what I roughly want for Christmas, I think my family knows me well enough that Im happy with books but the others are for Jaime to pick from:) Honestly the first thing that came to mind what Jaime asked me what I wanted for Christmas was books. I LOVE books. I am a huge fan of the Harlequin books, I'm a sucker for Romance novels.


(In no particular order)
1. I broke my Chi flat Iron a week ago and It would be awesome If I could get another one. 
2. I would absolutely LOVE a desktop, I love my laptop but sometimes I would really like to have a desktop.
3. Saw this shirt on etsy and I NEED it, not want it, Need it.:)
4. Lightroom
5. A make-up bag is necessary, my make-up box is kind of falling apart...or maybe I should say it's getting a little old.
6. Where we Belong-Emily Giffin
7. Waiting for you-Susan Colasanti

I would be happy with a bunch of books because well...Im a book worm. What is something on the top of your wishlist, I would love to know, maybe I missed something:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work