It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It is Finally December! We have already started with the decorations, we still have so much work to do to make it really special come Christmas Day. I have to decorate our dinning area and our walk in area, I'm so excited!!! I have to make an announcement also, we finally now have a home. It was really hard getting it but we are here and I am loving this home! It is so spacious and has a huge yard in the back. We still have lots of work to do to it to make it look nice but it's a start. Its taken us almost three days to unpack everything. It is not fun. I have so many plans for Megan's room but the amount of toys takes over her entire room.


We have put up our Christmas tree, while we were putting up our tree we were listening to some Christmas music, it was so nice to hear. We found some ornaments that we forgot we bought last year. I was really shocked that we had some and we actually saved some money by buying ornaments last year that were more than half priced. This weekend we have plans to go Christmas shopping=)!!ahh!






Our favorite Elf has finally come home. In this photo Megan had not realized he was on the ground, she was shocked to see him. She was super excited that he had brought something along with him from Santa, I think it was a pretty amazing moment for our little family. She missed him so much.


Comments

Unknown said…
Super cute tree, I hope to start the elf tradition once my sons a little older.

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work