Birthday craft from Pinterest

On Monday, I told ya'll I was going to post about a pin on pinterest that I did.
Seriously, who else is so thankful for pinterest? I would be so lost without it!
If you have noticed on my boards, I have been pinning so many birthday ideas.
The one I really liked was the number 2 with lots and lots of buttons.
When I saw this pin, I knew instantly I needed to make it.


I started with some white cardboard (like the photo), actually Im not sure if they used cardboard I just went by the photo. I also bought some buttons from walmart, that I think would look nice with Megan's birthday party colors.

I had to somehow make a "4" free hand and just erase on the parts i think needed fixing. 
It was a little hard to make it how I wanted but it came together when I was done. To cut I used Scissors at first but I found that didnt really work very well so I switched to a sharp knife and just cut down.

After I had the number and I had the buttons ready to be glued, I got my glue gun and just started to glue on all the buttons. I started with the big buttons, because they used up the most space.


This was the ending result, and I think it turned out better than what I expected. I love it and I cant wait to put it up for her birthday party.! We have more crafts coming up and we (I say "we" because I actually need Jaime's help with this next one),will be showing ya'll  how we did it.

 [Lighter photo of our number 4]

Materials:
Cardboard: $0 (had some lying around here)
Buttons: $1.49 

Time: 
 45 Minutes


The photo on Pinterest 
[Link]



Comments

Faith said…
This is so great! Wow! It looks really good!

Popular posts from this blog

My time on the death chair(dentist)

Our Love story

Some very very good news!