Play a little catch up

 Little late on my posts and I still have yet to read some of ya'll post from this week and last week. I will get to that probably Tuesday or in a while. I am not going to lie, its been pretty chaotic with Megan's Birthday party plans, school, observation, my physical science class, and just chores all around. Im exhausted again just listing those things. So here we go on playing catch up.


 School has been going pretty good. I have a few more things to do and I have a big test coming up this week on Valentines day for crying out loud. Which oh gosh I have no clue what to get my husband. I think I know but I think I am going to go shopping at Target tomorrow to see what I can get him. Ok how did this get from School work to Valentines? hahaha

Im actually second guessing myself about teaching, I had this terrible dream that I was actually really bad at it. I mean I think Im an ok teacher but I just think that there are still a hundred other things that my teachers are not teaching me, I mean where do I find the time to assess all these kids....how do they do it?! What is their secret. I think my only problem so far, is the behavior management, I apparently need help on it.

Oh did I mention that I will start observation again. Pretty excited. I start Tomorrow and I'm pretty happy, I hate being at home doing school work all day long. I end up in my desk chair for 6 hours straight.






My husband sent me this text the other day. Sometimes when I am heading to school my mind wonders about the time we spent apart and how we have over come it. It was the hardest thing being away from him. I think sometimes that I annoy him because I just like being with him all the time that I think Im suffocating him. After awhile he says something I dont like and I have to stay away from him. hahah thats normal right?hahaha








About two weeks ago Jaime, Megan and I went to the flea market just to see what we could find. We spent a good deal of time there and came back with lots of neat things. I had been wanting a  pepperspray do ward off crazy people if they ever came in my home. I have always wanted one since last year....I actually want a gun, but we just cant bring ourselves to buy one, so I am going to settle on the pepperspray, for now.We also bought some more bows....Im going to feel sad when Megan tells me she does not want to wear bows anymore. We also bought cases for our phones and we also bought this lovely chair that is now on our front porch. It cost us a whole 5 dollars. But wait I have a story to tell you about it. Promise, I wont make it long.

When we bought the chair we told the people to hold it for us so that we could do some more shopping. So they said they would hold it and they put it in the back of their truck. So we went shopping and then came around the whole market to where we thought the were located. I got off the car and told Jaime that I would go and look for them...well I spent about 10 minutes looking for them..didnt find them.

I went back to our truck and Jaime finally found a parking space that was close. So I come to his window and I tell him, ok I cant find them, maybe you can have some luck. He gets off spends another couple of minutes looking for them. He does not find them. So Im in our truck thinking and thinking and all of a sudden my memory gets more clearer that they had an umbrella that was blue and red. Low and behold there was an umbrella with the exact colors. The chair was right in front of us the whole time. I tell Jaime and he looks and of course it is the chair. I thought it was hilarious that we spent so much time looking for them that they were right in front of us the whole time.

I have more to say but I will leave that post for another day. Have a good Sunday night & dont forget to watch Once upon a time:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work