Remember when....

we bought those big white drawers for Megan? After some sanding and some painting we have finally finished. Well, I would not say finally, because its been done for awhile but since I have not had a lot of time to post anything, I will show you how it turned out.

Before




After

I was not totally happy with how it turned out. Mostly because it came out pretty plain. Jaime had warned me about it being plain, but for whatever reason I didn't think he was going to be right. Well turns out he was right. I don't know what it needs, it just needs something. I am also working on her room as well. Little by little I am buying some things for her room.

I also wanted to show you all my new haircut. I feel so much better. I was having such a hard time with my hair every day figuring out what hair styles to do to it. This feels much better.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work