What a wonderful world.

The day of my 24th Birthday: Our morning started out by us waking up at 7:30. The alarm went off at 7:00 AM but we went back to sleep. When we woke up I began to get Megan ready for daycare. I didnt want to leave her at daycare but I think its good for her to get some interaction with other kids. She has zero interaction here at home with kids, so I always like to leave here there for awhile. Plus if you asked her she would rather be at daycare playing with her friends.

So Jaime left her at daycare and he came back with some McDonalds. I had been craving some McDonalds breakfast. I don't mean like a sausage McMuffin, I mean pancakes, sausage, egg, and biscuit. I know its probably bad for us but hey It was my birthday. Its ok to eat it:)

So he comes in with my birthday presents. The first ones were books with a very sweet card. That man has a way with words and always makes me cry. Then he comes in with a big box...and its a computer chair. The chair I was working with was terrible and sitting on it, was the worst. Mind you, I sit on the chair for 6 hours straight sometimes, because of school work.

 
The chair he bought me looks like this: It feels amazing. Mr. Husband keeps stealing it from me to play his xbox. Along with my chair he got me a new desktop computer! Its pretty awesome. Its easier to access than my laptop, I think. So I think I will be blogging a lot more often now:)


My sister also got me a little something. She had showed me the night before my birthday, and I absolutely LOVED it. It was so creative! I mean I thought it was the most creative thing, I've seen in awhile. I think I loved it so much because it was from my sister and she took the time to make it for me by hand. She also bought me the book Baby Proof by Emily Giffin. Its in my pile of books to read which, I really do have a pile of books to read. I think I will write a post on the books that are in line to read.

 The lyrics on the side say: I slept in castles and fell in love because I was taught to dream. Those lyrics are from Faith Hill, but because Taylor Swift wrote them on her arm, they just remind me of her.



 I could go on and on about my birthday, my sister spent most of the day with me, then my dad came over with my brother. So there goes my birthday. I think its safe to say I felt pretty special.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work