Book Reviews(sort of)

“I guess there are never enough books.” -John Steinbeck





The Matched Trilogy was pretty good for teen books. The only thing It really lacked was the romance. I would have wanted to see more romance. It had some romance but I'm more of a romantic book reader. It did have plenty of action. It reminded me of The Giver and The hunger games all in one. 
I am currently reading, Heart of the matter followed by A grown-up kind of pretty. I'm not sure how many books that is so far, but Im pretty proud of myself that I am taking time to blog and read and keep up with all my classes. I just had to eliminate t.v. from my life but its worth it.


Oh, and for all you book worms, The Elite is released TOMORROW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work