I still make him nervous=)

I wanted to write this down while it's still fresh in my head. (..Posting a week later.)

So I am washing dishes and Jaime and I are talking about the presentation he is going to do for "Career day' at Megan's daycare.So he is talking and talking about what he is going to say.Then I say "hey, do you want me to go".
And he says with a chuckle "Ugh, I knew you were going to ask that."
He said "I dont want you in the room because I would be nervous and if I mess up I dont want to be embarrassed."

All I thought was awww. Its 5 years later and I still make him nervous

Honestly, I would feel the same way if he was in my classroom and I was teaching.

For whatever reason, this photo isn't turning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work