This & That

Ive seen a couple of bloggers doing this kind of post, and I just wanted to write a quick post on what has been going on in our lives lately.

1. I think we are so close to finishing out porch. The last thing we want to do is put in a colorful mat for the front door. I added another plant to the front door. We only had one plant at the time so we bought another to have on the other side. I made the big "G" and Megan did her own "G" on the other side. It looks more like the number 6 but she's pretty proud of it.

2. We bought a new bed set. Yay! Its been 6 years since we bought this set. We were incredibly uncomfortable, Jaime thought the floor was so much better to sleep on, so I knew it was time to buy a new bet set.  Our new bed is pretty amazing. Its a memory foam bed and it is so comfortable. Jaime said this morning that he felt so well rested.

It was pretty funny when we were putting our new bed set together we realized that it was amazingly tall for us. We are pretty short people and the bed is a little too tall for us. Im 5'1 and the bed is up to my torso area. So I actually need to swing my leg to get on the bed.

This was when we were using our old bed. See how it's below the window and our nightstands are sort of leveled with our bed? Look at my lamp on the side.....


and look at the lamp now.Hello down there?! Just kidding. It is pretty tall though. I don't know if you can tell with these pictures if it is tall but it is. Megan can't get on it without help.

3. Couple of weeks ago I posted one of these letters on IG and I forgot to post the finished product. I just love how they came out. I was afraid they were going to be a little too big but it turns out to be the perfect size.

4. Megan has been a little character lately. In this picture she had just finished spraying my neighbors window. I was just praying they didnt come out and say something. She is also into dressing up. Oh gosh and the singing. All day, every day singing. Her favorite movie right now is Pitch Perfect and she knows every single song in the movie. We've recorded her so many time and she loves to see and hear herself.









 5.  I dont know it you all have read The selection but the second part to is being release next week. I am so excited, I have a countdown. I guess that's when you know you read too many books. =)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work