Preschool Graduation

Well, Im going to say that this day could have gone a whole lot better. Let's just say there were two girls crying on Graduation day and they were Me and Megan. You know how you have an idea of how your day is going to go and it turns out to be the complete opposite.That's pretty much how It was this day.

Megan had been waiting all week long for this day and I was a hot mess all week crying. I wanted this day to go on smoothly and memorable.I should probably keep my expectation low from now on on days like these, so there's no surprises. So, It all started when Megan got a paper cut. How and where she got it, is beyond me. All I know is that I was trying to take a picture and out of nowhere Megan starts to cry like someone was hurting her. It was just a little overboard is what it sounded like.

We arrive at the school and Megan is looking for all her friends and is getting over excited and saying hi to everyone.It was really cute. The babies and the 2-3 years olds did a little dancing and singing and then it was time for the 4 year olds to come on stage.Megan was so focused on her paper cut that she refused to dance and sing. So she pretty much was just fiddling on stage. She's a little over dramatic. oh My child! She was just not in the best mood.

 When she was receiving her little diplomas, this momma started crying like a baby. It was an emotional day but when I saw her walking with her little diploma the thought of her as a baby popped in and the thought of her graduating from high school and college popped in.God help me





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work