Our Decision

Jaime and I tried for a baby this past month.I was nervous scared and  kept telling myself things of all the possiblities that could happen.

Mind you, this is the first time in 4 years that we are "trying" to have a baby. So this was a pretty huge deal.

After many tries, I realized the following week I began to feel backache and a lot of cramping. I automatically knew why. We had failed to make a baby. I Text Jaime(I would have cried if I had called him) and told him the news.

To say I was sad was an understatement. I just thought that we would be an exception to everyone else who would have trouble getting pregnant. I hope that we didn't wait too long to give our daughter a sister, because I think that would hurt even more.

What makes this even more sad is that Megan knew we are trying to get her a sister and knowing we failed to give her that really hurts.

Sooooooo........

On July 28, at night Jaime and I decided that it was time to try and have a baby. I don't mean just for one month. I mean "o.k, let try till we have that baby." We are going to take a leap of faith and throw all our plans out the door. Which, that does make me nervous but I need to do this for my baby girl. I know shes lonely.It is a huge decision, but we are ready for this baby already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work