Support

This week was an important week. Reason one: I cant tell you untill August and Reason two: it is the week of my practice PPR test. All week I have been telling myself, I'm pretty sure I know my stuff, I just need to study a little bit. I was so pumped to take the test, then the night before the test I started to freak out.
  
Before I tell you my freak out Jaime and I spoke about what I should do if I was to pass it. Should I take the real test and hope to god that I pass it, or should I wait until I take more practice tests and then take the real test. We both agreed that we should ask our family member that are teachers and also ask my advisor.


Back to my freak out:
So....I asked myself what if I only got 10 right (there's 90 in all) what would I do now? I told Jaime about what I was feeling and he told me that everything was going to be o.k, that I was going to do great. I only had 4 hours of sleep that night.

Next day I took my test and was running on 4 hours of sleep.

At the begining of my test...all I could think was Crap.....some of these answers look the same and I could see both happeneing...Grr.

After I was done with the test, they told me my grade.

They told me...

I passed it.

I let out a  "oh my god that's awesome!!!".

I asked my advisor what She thought I should do and she said that I should look over the questions I still was unsure of and take a computer based test and then take the real test.

I cant tell you how happy I was that I passed this test. Being a teacher is what I have always wanted to do since I was a little girl and sometimes I get scared about not being a great teacher...but then I tell myself that I know I am going to be great. It also help when your family members are proud of you and are pushing you and giving you encouragement. Don't know what I would do without all of them.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Not sure what a PPR is, but I was licensed in NY, and am currently licensed in NC. Most of the things that you are going to need to know on the test will have nothing to do with how you are as a teacher. If you love teaching, you will do just fine. Its all about how much heart you put into it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work