What's in a name......



This is a post that I have been wanting to write for quite some time. All of y'all know my husbands name is Jaime. I'm going to take a wild guess that you all are pronouncing it like (Jay-Me). I guess you can say I like that too. The way most people (and I) pronounce it  is like (high-meh). I'll tell ya why.

I think you all know that we are Mexican-Americans. Born here, but grandparents are from Mexico. So the way we pronounce our names are different. People say my name weird too. They pronounce it as (Dee-ah-na), the spanish way. I hate when people call me that. My name Is Diana (Die-ana) the English way.

 The English name to Jaime is "Jim". Yep Jim:)

Pretty cool huh? I just wanted to clear that up:)
I sometimes call him "Jim" when I'm being adventurous, but that hardly ever happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work