What's in a name......



This is a post that I have been wanting to write for quite some time. All of y'all know my husbands name is Jaime. I'm going to take a wild guess that you all are pronouncing it like (Jay-Me). I guess you can say I like that too. The way most people (and I) pronounce it  is like (high-meh). I'll tell ya why.

I think you all know that we are Mexican-Americans. Born here, but grandparents are from Mexico. So the way we pronounce our names are different. People say my name weird too. They pronounce it as (Dee-ah-na), the spanish way. I hate when people call me that. My name Is Diana (Die-ana) the English way.

 The English name to Jaime is "Jim". Yep Jim:)

Pretty cool huh? I just wanted to clear that up:)
I sometimes call him "Jim" when I'm being adventurous, but that hardly ever happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My time on the death chair(dentist)

Our Love story

Some very very good news!