2nd Ultrasound

We had our 2nd Ultrasound on Tuesday. So many emotions were running through my head and I really just wanted to see how baby was doing. I was terrified. My mom thankfully was able to come with me. Jaime had shift that day so he could not make it. When it was finally my turn to see the tech we went in and she asked if It was my first ultrasound and I told her why I was there again.

My main scare was that baby was not growing for whatever reason. I was so scared and was holding my moms hand. I was so relieved when I saw baby at a normal size for a 9 week old. I started to cry because I was so scared, and so happy that baby was o.k. He/she was even wiggling so much. I loved it. It brought a smile to my face knowing that he/she is fine and is having a fun time in my little belly. I sit here typing this still crying because the relief of knowing your baby is o.k is just amazing.

Comments

Hilary said…
Yaaaaay! I'm so glad! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list