6 week bumpdate



How far along: 6 Weeks

In instagram this is suppose to be 9 weeks but from the ultrasound it is 6!!
Size of baby: a lentil
1/4th inch long

Total Weight Gain/Loss: -1

Maternity Clothes: still none

Gender: Not sure yet 

Movement: None

Anything making you queasy or sick:I have been feeling more nauseas but no morning sickness yet.

Sleep:  So tired and sleeping at 9 pm.

What I miss: Not having my boobs hurt.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still mostly happy but occasionally I will get irritated by small things.

Cravings: Right now all I'm craving is pickles and some pizza hut wings. Don't think I'll get to eat them but the craving is there.


Looking forward to: Seeing baby again for the second time.

Best Moment This Week: Seeing our little cutie "shrimpy".

We are calling baby shrimpy because of the weird confusion he/she gave us. He/She is just too tiny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list