7 week bumpdate

I know it looks like I'm super skinny. This shirt just makes my pregnancy belly look good.

How far along:7 Weeks 

 Size of baby: blueberry

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0

Maternity Clothes: None so far

Gender: Not sure yet 

Movement: None

Anything making you queasy or sick: Tuna, Corndogs and a little of Hot cheetos...gross!

Sleep:  Its is still terrible. I'm waking up at least 5 times in the middle of the night.

What I miss: Not having my boobs hurt.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Well When Jaime is not at home I feel so sad and when he is home I'm o.k. Its like this baby knows when Jaime is gone. It always happens.

Cravings: none that I can think of for this week.


Looking forward to: going shopping tomorrow for a "DIY baby blanket".

Best Moment This Week: Megan saying that she is going to have a little brother...and me turning team baby girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list