8 week bumpdate

  I know I posted a good handful of Bumpdates this week. I'm so sorry. I didn't plan for all this confusion in my pregnancy.  I'm just happy I am able to do these and baby is fine and healthy.


How far along: 8 Weeks 

 Size of baby: kidney bean

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Surprisingly I have not gained anything and have not lost anything.

 Maternity Clothes: The pants in this picture are the only pants I have that are maternity, and lord do they feel amazing!

Gender: Not yet 

Movement: I think I felt a little flutter but It could be just that I was imagining it.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week

Sleep:  It has gotten so much better. I guess I just need to tire myself from the day in order to have a good nights rest.

What I miss: Not having to eat every two hours.

Happy or Moody most of the time: It just depends, but most of the time I'm a happy camper.

Cravings:Hot cheetos with cheese

Looking forward to: Buying baby his/her own pumpkin

* I'm a week late on my Bumpdates, but just bare with me:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list