Halloween for Frankiestein!

Happy Halloween! It is a rainy day here in Texas. I was kind of hoping for a sunny one, but then again Megan has make-up on today so Im happy that it's not super hot. We woke up at 7 am to start on her costume. If you can't tell, she is Frankiestein from Monster High. We pretty much put that costume together in two weeks. She is missing one more detail to her costume but she chose not to wear them today.Parents are able to come to the Halloween party at her daycare. Megan said she really wants for me to go. I only plan on going for an hour because I really am not sure how it will go because it's kind of wet outside so Im not sure how long I will be there at the party.

I do know that Megan and I bought way to many candy bags for her friends and we also made some cupcakes for them. We are having a grand time with this whole halloween fiasco! I am excited for Megan. When she walked into her daycare everyone was so excited for her costume, even the teachers were excited to see her all decked out! She loved it!

When I was putting Makeup on her this morning. I realized last year there was no way she was going to like putting make-up on but this year she is a little bit older and is much more into the spirit of halloween. I love it! It was so much fun putting on her make-up for her.



 
I hope you all have a great and safe Halloween!
 


 

Comments

Emily said…
TOO Cute! Love the costume!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list