10 weeks!

 
 
How far along: 10 Weeks

Size of baby:A kumquat
Not sure what exactly that is

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 1

Maternity Clothes: Looking into purchasing some maternity shirts.

Gender: I've had two dreams that I had a little girl...we will know what we are having at 24 weeks.

Movement:Nada
Anything making you feel queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth is still a hard one & my prenatal vitamins have also triggered my gag reflex. It's the worst.I was thinking of looking into some gummy prenatals(if there is such thing).

Sleep: This part of the pregnancy is really starting to bug me. I'm unable to stay awake past 9:45pm. It's getting in the way of my time with Megan and Jaime.

What I miss: Feeling like a normal human.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Well the kiddos in the classroom are really starting to frustrate me. Not so much in a bad way it's just amazing how much they dont follow directions..but thats kids for ya:)

Cravings: A frito pie!!! Probably won't have it because Ive been keeping it a secret.

Looking forward to:  If I am being totally honest, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving food!!

Best moment this week:
We were all in the car and Megan and Jaime were arguing about what the gender of the baby is going to be. He's for a boy and Megan is for a girl.
So Megan says: Dad, if it's a girl your be like "NOOOO!!!"  and she even through her hands in the air when she said it.
We thought that was so funny!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work