12 Week!

Where did this belly come from right!?
Ok, first trimester Complete!
 
How far along: 12 Weeks
 
Size of baby: a lime! 
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +2
Maternity Clothes: Awaiting some maternity clothes in the mail, a little skeptical on the whole ordering online before tryin on..but I was a little bit desperate.
 
Gender: Dont know yet, but we have an ultrasound on the 22nd so If they ask me if I want to know the gender I might just say yes. It may be too early to tell but if they can see the profile It might be too hard to say "no"
 
Movement:None
Anything making you feel queasy or sick: Smeeling random items
 
Sleep: Baby is still waking me up at 1 am to eat something. I switched to eating a bananna or some strawberries.
 
What I miss: having some easy mornings, with no "morning sickness"
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy was my mood this week....with a dash of stress from school
 
Cravings: none this week!
 
Looking forward to: Going shopping with my little lady this weekend for some christmas items.

Best moment this week: Having an actual belly instead of a "fat" looking stomach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work