13 weeks!

How far along: 13 Weeks
Size of baby: Pea pod
Total Weight Gain/Loss: -1
Maternity Clothes:A few maternity clothes, and they feel amazing!

Boy or Girl: We will know on Megan's birthday!
Movement:few flutters
Anything making you feel queasy or sick: Nothing this week!:)
I have switched to Pre-natal gummies. I had to, there is no way I would have lasted with those "horse pills".
Sleep: Baby is still waking me up at 1 am to eat something. I switched to eating a banana or some strawberries.
What I miss:being able to sleep on my belly comfortably. I know it will get worse when I get a lot bigger.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!!
Cravings: nothing that is good for me:P
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving Food & Black Friday!!!

Best moment this week: Having Megan see her little brother or sister at our sono appointment. Im so glad she got to see her little sibling.

She claimed that he/she looked like a monster. She also thought we were going to be able to take him/her home that day. Poor baby, she's so ready to have someone else in the house.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work