17 weeks today!


How far along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: turnip
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +3
I had to ask the doctor if the amount I have gained is o.k for 4 month. She was a little concerned but not too much. She said I should be gaining more in the coming weeks.

I told her that it's the weirdest thing because this child of mine has been eating every 2 hours.

Maternity Clothes: yes, but my regular pants still fit.

Boy or Girl: My doctor will be putting the words "boy" or "girl" in an envelope in January and we will be opening that envelope on Megan's birthday.

Movement:a few little kicks here and there but I'm the only one who can feel them.

Anything making you feel queasy or sick: Things that smell awful like too much cologne.

Sleep: Sleep has been so much better. I'm actually really comfortable. Mostly because Mr. Husband has been sleeping in the other room.
What I miss:Having just a regular stomach
How I'm feeling: A little tired
Cravings: Nothing this week
Looking forward to: Christmas shopping tomorrow with Jaime.

Best moment this week: Telling the name of the baby for the first time to Megan. I guess we had not told her the name. She likes the boys name but she said that the girls name sound like a boys name, which it does,it is just spelled different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work