Sneak Peak!!!

Into our Christmas photos!
I love the photographs our photographer but I think that Jaime and I look uncomfortable for whatever reason. Megan however looked amazing! She seriously owned that shoot. Then again her momma has been photographing her since she was a newborn, so the girl has some experience in that area. Maybe it's just me but Jaime and I seriously look so scared in most of these photos..and a little awkward. haha. Oh well that's a Christmas pictures for ya right?:) If Megan and I look good in a picture then Jaime looks terrible. We need some practice in front of a camera I guess. hehe







Perfect example is this photo. Megan looks amazing! Jaime, looks like he is ready to leave. Seriously ladies honest opinions. Am I right? We need more practice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work