The working mom

I have been struggling with something that I know will happen but I don't want to happen. My little baby will not have the opportunity to be at home with me for the first year. This thought has been eating me away. I know that staying at home is not an option anymore because bills pile up and one person in the family cannot do everything in our case. I mean the baby will be able to stay at home for the first two months of his/her life but on the third month I will have to leave him/her with someone other us. This will hurt. I already know I am going to have a hard time with it. I mean I am already in this zone where I am hoping for some kind of miracle like the lottery but I know that it's far fetched, and I just have to be brave and suck it up. I mean I have no choice right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work