What are those presents doing there?

For a couple of weeks I have been hoping that Megan does not find a hint of presents or anything relating to presents around the house because I really want Christmas morning to be magical like my parents did for me. So I have been pretty careful about it or so I thought........

A couple of mornings ago Megan was dressing in our room  where I was looking for some clothes to wear for the day. I have been hiding all presents in our closet. Jaime was looking for something and left the closet door open. While Megan was in our room she got a look at some of the presets that I had hidden in there. I gave Jaime a very interesting look and he went on to explain why they were there. I have no idea what he told Megan, all I thought was holy crap we got caught. She let it go somehow but then another incident happened.

We were in the car and Jaime lent my phone to Megan where I took a picture of one of her presents. All She said was, "did yall get Gigi?". I came up with something and said that I had gotten the picture from the internet. I dont know if she bought it because she was upset that I had not actually bought it. I am afraid though because she will be opening it up on Christmas day. I really hope that she does not put two and two together because she can be pretty smart about these type of things.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work