19 weeks

  How far along:19 Weeks
 
Size of baby:Heirloom tomato
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +5

Maternity Clothes: Is a must now

Boy or Girl: Its coming up soon

Movement:lots and lots of movement. Jaime felt the baby for the first time and the way he smiled is embedded in my brain. Cutest thing.

Anything making you feel queasy or sick:Well does food poisoning count. Never again will I eat at a convenience store. Never ever ever!
 
Sleep:  Sleeping on my side is the only way I can sleep and of course on my back but it hurts in the morning if I do that.

What I miss:Having my normal size body

How I'm feeling: Tired and and stressed

Cravings: I know it's cliche but Pickles and Icecream....not together though.

Looking forward to: The weekend! I need a break. This week has been really rough and just so overwhelming.

Best moment this week: When Megan was talking to the baby like he/she was really here already. She just loves this kid already:)

This is my mom and dads mirror. It needs to be cleaned, clearly.

Comments

Hilary said…
Ugh, I had food poisoning too right after Christmas and it is just THE WORST! I feel your pain!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work