20 weeks

 How far along:20 Weeks

Size of baby: Banana
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +5

Maternity Clothes: Is a must now

Boy or Girl: Really getting tired of not knowing what is the gender...come on February!

Movement:Tons! I mean he/she is always moving in the morning.

Anything making you feel queasy or sick: None this week. I am actually feeling pretty good.
 
Sleep:  I now sleep with a pillow on my back. I just feel more comfortable.

What I miss: Having my normal size body.

How I'm feeling: Tired and feeling extremely huge. I hate it...Jaime really does understand that I hate being big. I just feel huge and I don't like it.

Cravings: None this week

Looking forward to: Martine Luther king Jr day! I am going to hope and pray that somehow I get to have an ultrasound that day for my appointment.

Best moment this week: Megan saw baby moving for the first time. She saw the little kicks that were in my belly. She was just staring at my tummy to see when the baby kicked again. She was just laughing and laughing.

Comments

Hilary said…
Halfway there!! I thought you were able to find out in January! Man - they are making you practice your patience!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work