21 Weeks

How far along:21 Weeks

Size of baby: Carrot
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +5 (Will find out today the exact number)

Maternity Clothes: Is a must now

Boy or Girl: Let's hope that somehow they say that I can have an ultrasound today.

Movement:Lots of movement going on. It's funny because every time he/she kicks and Jaime puts his hand the baby stops. I feel so bad for Mr. Jaime.

Anything making you feel queasy or sick: The thought of a certain convenience store.
 
Sleep: On weekend I wake up at 5am and during the work week I wish for more sleep.

What I miss: Being able to stand for a good while.

How I'm feeling: I am feeling ready to have this baby!

Cravings: Pizza, wings, hot cheetos,and  pickles

Looking forward to: My appointment today. I have not been to the doctor since December.

Best moment this week: Megan continues to talk to the baby:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work