Fallen Series

Starting since January I have been reading the Fallen series. I had the first book on my nightstand for quite awhile (October to be exact) and I never actually took it out to read it. I bought it from the half off store and just never got around to reading it until January.

I love Fallen the first book and really wanted to know the whole story of the two main characters. I was not a big fan of the other books especially Passion but Rapture finally wrapped everything together. It was an o.k series. I would say thought Fallen,Torment were my favorite books and Rapture was pretty great too.

I was pretty lucky that my local library had the last three books of the series in their digital library, so I didn't have to pay for any of the books except for the first one. Lucky me! Oh, and I just found out that they are turning this book into a movie so that's pretty exciting.

From Amazon on Fallen: What if the person you were meant to be with could never be yours?

There's something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori.

Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price's attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at the Sword & Cross boarding school in sultry Savannah, Georgia. He's the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are all screw-ups, and security cameras watch every move.

Even though Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce--and goes out of his way to make that very clear--she can't let it go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, she has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret . . . even if it kills her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work